On a more cheerful note I received the following from a BML member the other day.
"Do you all remember the boxer blankets that we were all trying to get
our hands on around Christmas time? Well, I never expected "MY" boxer
blanket to literally become a "boxer blanket", but it seems to be a
favorite of both Lucy and Duke. The other night, I couldn't find Lucy, I
walked past the couch 4 times and didn't see her- she was wrapped up in
the blanket- The blanket looks so much like her, that I couldn't even
tell she was in it. This morning, she seemed cold (it was 40 degrees
outside), so I tossed the blanket over her. When I came out of the
shower, she was standing
in the dining room window, watching the squirrel in the driveway, still
covered in her blanket. 20 minutes later- Duke had taken over the
blanket! I guess the kids like what was supposed to be my blanket... "

So cute!! Have to love it when the kids take over what originally was yours lol
ReplyDeleteJessie, Zoe, & Caddie in MI
Aww Duke & Lucy are sooooo cute with what used to be mommy's blankie!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL your kids are tooooo funny and precious!! Thanks for the smiles!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you need to get 2 more, ond for Duke or Lucy and one for you??? That would probably help YOU to get one. Just hide it when you are done with it, LOL.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Bev and the kids.
I wonder if a couple of those blankets, strategically placed on their dog beds, would encourage mine to sleep somewhere other than my bed? They are so cute Marianne, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteJoanne, Jade and Quinn
Thanks guys! Yes, I'm thinking that 2 more blankets might be a good idea... Joanne- trust me when I say that these blankets will do nothing to help the sleeping situation, Lucy has taken to dragging hers into bed!
ReplyDelete