Monday, February 18, 2013

Snow Dogs

Here's a little share from some of the Brindle's fellow Canadian Boxers.

I thought that I would share a few pictures.

First, I made a dog coat this year, I was hoping that it would fit both Jade and Quinn, but it is too big for Jade.

Quinn thinks he is pretty handsome, but my husband doesn't agree. So what does everyone think?


Now don't look too close, as this is my first sewing project in many years.

Then I have included a couple of pictures of the dogs playing in the snow. We don't have a lot of snow now, we did for a while, then it warmed up. Now it is just a little snow and cold weather.
Jade

Quinn
We are all looking forward to spring, although Jade enjoys burying her toys.

5 comments:

  1. I love the coat and think Quinn looks very handsome in it! Good job, Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quinn looks awesome in the coat - love the pattern!! The snow on Quinn's mug is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic of Quinn with snow all over his face is priceless. I love he coat and I think he looks very handsome in it. Sewing job was TONS better than I could have done.
    Bev Hayes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing coat, and the pattern is perfect. Did you have a pattern or make it up as you went?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a pattern, and revised it slightly. The problem is that the patterns aren't really made for boxers so I had to go extra large and shorten the coat.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete