Sunday, February 10, 2013

Boxers and Kids

 Some might say this would be a perfect match. I have photographic proof that Tanks thinks so.


9 comments:

  1. Not sure if kids are meant to have boxers or boxers are meant to have kids..it is sure a great gift to both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww! Pixel loves to snuggle while I'm reading too.

      Delete
    2. Awwww..... love it, so adorable!!

      Delete
  2. Now, THIS is the way to read! What a great photo ... it's a keeper for sure! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. See mum we're mean to have a boxer in our life.
    They say.

    I say you sit that still and one is up for adoption and MAYBE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! They both looked so relaxed.

    Joanne, Quinn and Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they have done this together before...great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that picture, Leigh Ann. Perfect way to read and a wonderful place to rest your arm.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Bev Hayes and the "kids"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Nothing better in life than a book and a boxer

    ReplyDelete