Why yes, today is a very special treat. Here are Louis Z. and his sister Ella enjoying a nice Wisconsin day. Photos from Diane and captions by Maryann.
![]() |
| Okay, Lou ... whatcha wanna do today? The weather's great! |
![]() |
| I don't know, Ella. It does seem a shame to waste such a nice day. |
![]() |
| Okay, I'm thinkin' about it ... just gimme some time. |
![]() |
| Make yer thinkin' quick, Ella ... I'm gettin' bored! |
![]() |
| Hey, Lou ... catch my dust! You're not bored now, are ya? |





Good to see them again !!! Miss the daily updates !!!
ReplyDeleteThey're looking good. Thanks to everyone involved in getting these up. Pauline
ReplyDeleteSo good to see our Lou and Ella again...have missed them. Sending them and their 'ol lady (said with much affection) lots of love and best wishes!
ReplyDeleteYippee! So nice to see Lou & Ella;I've missed them!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see Lou and Ella again. I think we all miss the daily updates. Thanks, Diane and Maryann for getting them to Carrie. Thank you, Carrie,for posting them.
ReplyDeleteBev Hayes
Many thanks to Carrie and Maryann. And extra many thanks to Maryann, who had to do Far more than write the captions. The task included truly understanding what Ella and Lou really were saying, plus dealing with my total lack of expertise forwarding the photos to her.
ReplyDeleteDiane
How wonderful to see these two! Thank you Diane, Maryann, and Carrie for making my day.....
ReplyDeleteMarilyn Benoit
Lou & Ella are looking good!! Thanks ladies for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteJessie
It is so wonderful to see these two again, thank you so much for posting this Carrie and thank you Diane for sending them and Maryann for bringing back to us our beloved Lou and Ella.
ReplyDeleteIt's just so nice to hear from the Ulmer home again. One can't help but smile when they see them.
How very sweet it was to see Lou & Ella again this early A.M. Thank you to Diane, Carrie, and MaryAnn for making me smile and laugh this morning! I have missed them so and good to see they are doing ok. Diane, it is nice to see that you have "mastered" the camera enough and email to bring us these updates. I truly enjoyed them! God Bless all of you!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn Mantifel
It is wonderful to see Louie and Ella again on the little screen! They have been missed greatly.
ReplyDeleteI second what Lynda said! Couldn't say it any better! LOVE the Ulmer Family!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan McKinnon