Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tango's Disgust

Today a photo from one of our favourite BML storytellers, Janet Giarratano.

I am sending a pic of Tango.

This  is a picture of her  today when Rubin made the mistake of peeing on her as she was outside peeing. She was so mad at him she came inside right away and got in the shower.

The look on her face says it all.

Poor Tango in the shower.


5 comments:

  1. Good lord, that is funny (sorry, Tango).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh poor, poor Tango! The horror of having been peed on by her brother ...... I hope mommy gave her a good cleaning! That woe-is-me look makes me just wanna hug her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing and laughing. Tango, you are priceless.

    Chris Hamric
    San Diego, CA

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a face! Tango is a classic that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet, Tango and Rubin have the most interesting personalities and lives. You are one Lucky Boxer Mom.

    ReplyDelete