The last report on the Calming Collars comes from Julia Orrell. In her words:
I have attached a photo of Kelly Ann wearing her calming collar. It seems to be working well for her. We are not having any thunder today, but there are people shooting out back of our house. Kelly is still very much aware of the noise, but she is not frantically scratching at the back door to get in. She is LOOKING at the back door though. This is the only product/medication/therapy that has given her any relief from her phobias. The collar has a strong odor to it, but I can't really say it's an unpleasant odor. I'm glad to have finally found something that really works for her.

What a pretty girl!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks very calm and is beautiful to boot.
ReplyDeleteBev
I just ordered one for my precious Boston Terrier, Willie. He was rescued from a puppy mill, and he hasn't let us pet him since we adopted him last October. Fingers crossed it will calm him enough to let us love on the little guy!
ReplyDeleteMary Liz Singleton
Bastrop, TX
Ace (Willie's boxer buddy)
Let's hope! And we'll look for a photo pupdate from you soon? After all, Willie's already a seasoned blog veteran. ;-)
DeleteGlad it seems to be helping her.
ReplyDeleteJust an FYI -- what you are smelling is lavender, chamomile and balsam!
Deb...the Calming Collar Lady
Thanks for the info Deb!
DeleteMuch appreciated and I have adjusted the three posts here to make Calming Collar in the test link to your page. I should have thought of that before.
Aha! That's it! BALSAM! That was the smell that I just couldn't name! LOL Thanks Deb!!
ReplyDeleteKelly Ann looks fabulous! Glad it's working for her too.