Saturday, May 25, 2013

They grow so fast!

Some of my most popular blog updates are the one where I get to introduce new babies. After all, who can resist a Boxer puppy?

Last year I did just such a post introducing Reghiz. Well that little man we met way back when is all grown up!
Reghiz
Reghiz and Safari

Then last fall I also introduced Reghiz's honourary Boxer brother Aslan, who isn't a Boxer at all of course. What he is is seven months old and already 133 pounds of beauty.
Aslan

3 comments:

  1. Reghiz is adorable, and sure has grown, I can't believe the size of Aslan, he is gorgeous. And I love the name, that is what I wanted to name Quinn but my husband didn't like the name.
    Joanne, Quinn and Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really good looking babies!! Reghiz sure has grown up :) I can't imagine having a dog as big as Aslan..where would he sleep lol

    Jessie, Zoe, & Caddie in MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. The babies do grow up - they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete