I have fallen woefully behind in my blog posts. The following photos are some I have had for a quite a while and just hadn't been able to get to. I'm going to try and get back on schedule now if I can. In the meantime, here's a couple of blog favourites.
Olly and Paris-Ivy got a new toy. As with any new toy, it's quite popular but the poor guy's arms have already been torn off. These photos explain.
 |
| Paris-Ivy starts the game by teasing ... SHE has the new toy! |
 |
| Olly is taking the bait ... of course. |
 |
Here we go ... tug with the new toy! You'll notice Olly hasn't
moved off the couch; he's letting P-I do all the work!
|
 |
| And Paris-Ivy wins. At least she thinks she did. |
Great pictures Maryann!! I LOVE the shade/color Olly's brindle!! Looks really shiny :) And of course playtime is ALWAYS fun, especially with a new toy :)
ReplyDeleteJessie, Zoe, Caddie in MI
How did I know what the outcome would be...hmmmm. Zito plays the very same game with Jolie (and now with Ule) if he is not in the mood to really get up and tussle. "Oh (tug tug drop)my what strong teeth you have and what a good puller you are" and back to his smiley snooze. They are both so good looking, I love seeing them. Donna in WestOR
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of those two. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteBev Hayes and the kids.