Today an update from my co-admin that includes her dogs and her grand-dogs.
I've been experimenting with my camera and decided to concentrate on Dog Faces. And I think Boxer faces are SO expressive. So here are a few results of my experimentation.
Dempsey and Josie spent a weekend with my guys and here's Demp curled up on the couch. He's a pretty tired guy after rough-housing with the other White Tornadoes - and being disciplined a couple times by Head Dog Olly.
Dempsey and Josie managed to fit in the donut bed together!
Josie is hard to photograph ... she can hear me get my camera from miles away!
For some reason, Paris-Ivy believed it was her job to give Olly's face a spit bath.
Olly is a deep thinker, that's for sure. Now ... if I could just figure out what he's thinking ...
After a rough and tumble play session, Paris-Ivy takes a moment to rest in the cool grass.
Beautiful poses!
ReplyDeleteSuch expressions! All 4 are such photogenic characters ~ absolutely beautiful photos!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!! My dogs know exactly when I'm getting the camera too :(
ReplyDeleteJessie, Zoe, & Caddie in MI
Those pictures are great!!! Loved them all.
ReplyDeleteBev and the kids.