The other day I received a bunch of photos with the following explanation.
I
was looking through some pics that have been taken of our two fur kids
(Riley is the brindle 3.5 yr old girl & Austen is the 3 yr old fawn
boy) over the past couple years, and realized they have about 20
different "sleeping positions" with each other…I now have 4 full pages
in a large photo album that show a wide variety - which I'm sharing just a few of them here.
 |
| Twisty paw tangle |
 |
| Smooshy faces |
 |
| Full body pillow |
 |
| Headrest - Austen |
 |
| Headrest - Riley |
I love these photos! It's given me an idea: do the same with Olly and Paris-Ivy and see what I come up with. Thanks for sharing them with us!
ReplyDeleteI love sleeping dog photos!!. Like Maryann and Deannna, I have lots of them!
ReplyDeleteI'm catching up on the blog and these pictures are my favorites! Thank you!
ReplyDelete