I had some plans this past weekend that led to me asking if the Brindle could spend the day with Uncle Jerry. Of course he could and did but let me tell you that it's pretty hard to leave that sad face.
I wasn't really worried because I knew that between the kittens and the chickens there would be lots to keep him busy. It turns out that kitten Bella has no interest but the adventurous kitten Slick might turn out to be a playmate. Probably as long as he's got Jerry to back him up.
The chickens can't even be bothered with Max any more, they just stand there and stare at him.
And what was I doing? Yarn shopping at the source...




Oh, I know the look! I get it every morning when I attempt to leave, they look like you're leaving them forever and it's going to be the worst day of their lives... And my two have a "boxer nanny" right now, so it's not like they're alone all day!
ReplyDeleteBut the nanny isn't you, just like Uncle Jerry and Uncle Mark aren't me. Boxers, high maintenance, sort of like furry divas...
DeleteOh, they're definitely furry diva's... although I'm sure Duke would give me a look of pure hatred if he knew that I was referring to him as a Diva... Lucy would pick her head up and strut off... like the diva that she is.
Delete