Last weekend a call went out to Florida Boxer Rescue to move one of our fosters. Tonka has severe separation anxiety and she needed a home where there is someone around most all the time. Sound like anyone you know? With three of us in the house it seemed like a no brainer. I had no idea I was lucking into these ears.
Tonka is just the sweetest, most laid back girl. She came into rescue just over a month ago and needed to put on a bit of weight so she could be spayed. I'm happy to say that will be done tomorrow. Once she heals up and clears medical she will be available for adoption. In the meantime there will probably be a lot of this going on.
I see Max forfeits the big bed again - but I don't think he minds.
ReplyDeleteIt's clear Himself is not bothered by another house guest. And a cute one at that! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my those ears are Grand.... Also, while she is with you maybe a bit of Bag Balm on those elbows wouldn't hurt. Extra pats on the noggin to Max for being such a good pal to the houseguests. Donna in WestOR
ReplyDeleteWelcome To FBR Tonka! You sure are a sweet looking little girl, and I'm sure you'll find your accommodations to be most wonderful! Lucky little gal!
ReplyDeleteAwww sweetie, nuttin' but a wonderful life now!! :-)
ReplyDeleteShe sure is cute and Himself is a Wonderful Host.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a sweetie and love the ears. They remind me so much of my Missy. Hope she gets the wonderful home she deserves.
ReplyDeleteAwww, congrats!
ReplyDelete