Mercy to Mothership...
As we continued our tours we visited something called a carwash. Fascinating adventure.
We also visited numerous parks, they said so that Gunner and I could get some exercise, truly it was a great opportunity for me to add to my investigative experience.
I wanted to meet the ducks but they wouldn't listen when I said to let me go.
It was insisted that I try something called swimming so I humoured the family.
I quite enjoyed the opportunity to look down on Gunner for a change.
We visited another location where they insisted we pose with these odd creatures. I tried to interview them but they were non-responsive.
I also attempted to interview this gift they brought me, I call it mini-me, but to no avail.
All in all I would highly recommend summer vacation to all. Mercy out.






Aww all of them are great pics but I think the mini-me photo is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteMercy,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a wonderful summer vacation and I really enjoyed your investigative notes on the whole subject. Can't wait to hear about your next adventure.
Zoe & Caddie in MI with mom Jessie
Report recieved Mercy, you are doing a wonderful job of researching these creatures.
ReplyDeleteSounds like Mercy and Gunner had a wonderful vacation. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete