Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mercy Report - Summer Vacation (part I)

Mercy to the Mothership...

After the sad loss of our Velvet this summer the family decided that Gunner and I should join them on something called a summer vacation. We all loaded up and headed off. The travel was fascinating but at the same time exhausting.


When we reached our destination I was able to experience something called a hotel. It seemed strange at first but they assured me that all was well so I made myself comfortable.


Everyone was missing Velvet greatly so I felt it only right to give myself over to being the dog they most needed, whether in play or cuddles.


More to follow, Mercy out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ~ cuteness times two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great big AW!!! Those are all extremely adorable pictures. Glad to see everyone had a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete