Our little friend, still called Mary Jane at this point set off on her great journey on the morning of Saturday, June 16. This first day of her trip would take her from Dayton to St Louis. Her foster mom and dad got her up early, gave her a bath and headed out.
One has to wonder if our wee MJ had any idea what her weekend would bring.
 |
| Settling in for the journey. |
 |
| Might be something interesting out there. |
 |
| MJ (floor) hanging with her foster dad and Willie B. |
 |
| Testing out the bed, seems comfy. |
 |
| I like them, they agree that I'm adorable. |
to be continued...
Ok, that fawn spot on her tail is totally adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good little traveler! So exciting to see the first trip pics! Any additional names attached to the people greeting her? (We need the "play by play!)
ReplyDelete- Deanna
No, I'm standing by my new "no names of humans" rule.
DeleteThat "beauty mark" on her tail is adorable!
ReplyDeleteJudy Humphrey, Gracie, Gabriel and Cullen (who thinks it looks like a hot dog! hehehe)
Greensburg, PA
I know, I was just thinking the same thing about that colored tail being the most adorable thing! LoL PI has her "eyebrow" and MJ has the beauty-mark tail! LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just an adorable little girl. Like everyone else who has posted her, I too love her beauty mark on her tail. It is too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteBev Hayes and kids
I love the tail as well!! How stinking cute!?!
ReplyDeleteMamma Heartbeat