Today we have a share from one of our quieter BML members. I'm glad Kim decided to send me these because we've been missing out on some cuties.
"Although I follow the BML I do not post very often. Seeing the two
whites together I almost started crying because the boy looks so much
like my big guy Mr Kazper who died two years ago. While I still have my
little girl Zoee who is also a white, a few months after losing Mr Kazper
I found a black Boxer. Now at the time I did not realize Blacks were
not official, and to be honest I could care less what is official. He
has turned out to be one massive Boxer at 120lbs. Took my Mr Beau and
Mr Kazper 10 years to get to 110lbs.
Thought I would
share a few pictures I have of my guys including Mr Kazper playing his
part as a fireman when i took him along for a photo shoot I was doing for
a local company."
 |
| Kody's first day |
 |
| Kody & Zoee |
 |
| Kody checking out ice cream |
 |
| Kody |
 |
| Kody, sitting pretty |
 |
| Kody smiling |
 |
| Fireman Kazpar |
great photos Kim - love Kazpar's "fireman" pose and Kody is very handsome - like his shiny black coat - it is very striking
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful dogs. I also have a black (sealed Reverse Brindle boy). Love the one of Kazpar in the firetruck. He was ready to roll, LOL. Zoee is beautiful too.
ReplyDeleteBev Hayes
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMamma Heartbeat
3 beauties for sure!! Thanks for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, I did not pose Kazper. While we were taking a break from shooting at the firehouse, I took Kazper around to check out the firehouse. He wanted to get up into the truck and I helped him up, it was a lot further then his truck as you can imagine. But he struck that pose himself. that is how he always sat in his truck only in this truck he could see much better. Because of his long legs and I do mean long, I always took the keys from the vehicle. He was the only dog I have ever had who could sit on the seat, put his hind legs on the floor and his front legs on the steering wheel. I swear if he'd had thumbs he would have taken the car for a ride.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the extra info Kim. I love that picture of your Mr Kazper.
DeleteLove the pictures - esepcially the fireman picture.
ReplyDeleteSandy Orr