Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Little of Asia (part 3)

Today is another sharing photos day. These are some of the photos that other members of the dive club shared with me. I have enough of them for two entries so today you get the regular ones and tomorrow you get the ones that make me laugh.

The first one is again from the day we went to see the elephants. My soon to be dive buddy and I riding our elephant, the only scary part was the handler was a little freaky and had a very scary laugh.
This next photo was one that I was happy to see. It's our dive group in the zodiac heading off for a dive. I don't often get my hands on photos like this because I can't take them myself and not everybody finds them interesting. (me? hint! look for pink!)

This was one of the tiniest monkeys we saw out on the Phi Phi Islands. Just a wee little thing.


Sunrise from the Junk. I remember Jen running in to get her camera so she could take this.


Finally, the group that was together for the speed boat trip to the Phi Phi Islands. We were down to seven from the original twenty.
to be continued, one more time...

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Carrie. I love the tiny monkey! Thanks for sharing with us.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete