For the next couple of posts I will share with you some photos that came from other members of my dive club. We have some great photographers, both underwater and on land and some of what they shared with the rest of us is truly beautiful.
All of these ones were from our amazing trip organizer, Angelo. He takes some really beautiful photos.
 |
| Tiny sea life, it's about the size of a fingernail. |
 |
| What's' a dive trip without a sea turtle? |
 |
| Crab hiding under a rock. |
 |
| Seahorse |
 |
| Big, ugly fish. |
 |
| My dive buddy Jennifer and I, I'm on the left. |
Beautiful pictures that some of us will never get to enjoy first hand. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteBev
Wow! My sister and her husband have a great photo like that - wish I wasn't terrified of being under water. ::sigh::
ReplyDeleteMaryann