Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hello Sophie

The message I received with these photos was:

"Here are a couple of pictures of Sophie for the blog. I also included my favorite picture of Annie - perhaps you could put her picture up as well?"

Well of course I can!

Sophie, our beautiful, sweet Sophie.
Murphy has got a great look for his new sister … not quite sure what to make of her, but he likes her!

Annie McDilda, newly running free at the Bridge. (RIP pretty lady)


7 comments:

  1. cute pictures of Murphy and Sophie. The picture of Annie is also very nice. I liked your Christmas card - good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murphy and Sophie look like a perfectly matched pair! Of course Miss Annie was a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murphy and Sophie are going to best buds for sure! ☺ Love the photo of Annie ... I'm sure she's watching over the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie and Murphy could be brother and sister - they are marked so much alike. Handsome Murphy and pretty girl Sophie. Annie was also very beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures...and what a couple of lovebirds Murphy and Sophie are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely boxer twins! Hugs and tears for cute Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your comments - I'm sure Annie is watching the two of them and smiling. We miss her terribly but so glad she's running free. And Miss Sophie is just what we needed.

    ReplyDelete