Love them. Would like to see more. This and the BML helps me with my Boxer fix because I no longer have one. I'm traveling fast toward needing a retirement apartment and they generally don't accept dogs over 10 or 15 lbs. I could never give up my Boxer if I got another one. So sad. Pauline Micciche
Love them. Would like to see more. This and the BML helps me with my Boxer fix because I no longer have one. I'm traveling fast toward needing a retirement apartment and they generally don't accept dogs over 10 or 15 lbs. I could never give up my Boxer if I got another one. So sad.
ReplyDeletePauline Micciche
Love all the cards!! Thanks everyone for sending them in :)
ReplyDeleteJessie, Zoe, & Caddie in cooooooooooooold MI
Wonderful! I've now been reminded how much fun this is! Okay ... next year .... ☺
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting them, Carrie. I wasn't able to do the cards this year but maybe next year. I love seeing them.
ReplyDeleteI am DEFINITELY doing cards next year, these are precious....thanks Carrie for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Maybe next year if things are better here.
ReplyDeleteDee Mom to Rocky, Tank and Max2