I confess, I have my favourite blog subjects and today I get to share one of them again, Ms Jordyn.
This is a photo of Jordyn and her buddy Stanley going Best Junior Handler at the Greater Humble Kennel Club Sunday Oct 6,2013. Honey is very proud of them both.
I love Jordyn's smile and the feathers in her hair.

Way to go jordyn!
ReplyDeleteMegan
I just love this! I knew Jordyn was a great Boxer handler, but now I know she's a fashionista, too! What a cutie! (Oh ... and Stanley's a looker, too.) ☺
ReplyDeleteI love love love this group, I am soooo proud of Jordyn, I feel like she's mine....and Stanley, well how could he go wrong with such and wonderful and beautiful handler....
ReplyDeleteI love this!! Jordyn & Stanley are doing so good!!
ReplyDeleteJessie, Zoe, & Caddie in MI
Thank you . I'm so proud of my Grand daughter (Jordyn) and Stanley. She has really step up her game for me since I'm having to sit on the sidelines for a while until my leg gets better.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jordyn and Stanley. You should be proud of both of them Pride.
ReplyDelete