Thursday, November 7, 2013

Not the Sports Fans

The BML co-admins were laughing recently over something we have in common. We watch football... our dogs don't. Proof? Of course!

Olly

Paris-Ivy
Max

8 comments:

  1. What no butt shots...that's what we get when we are trying to watch TV, yes we bought a sectional with an ottoman that I push into the corner so everyone has a spot, once the pups say their prayers....lol...love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to tell Olly and Paris-Ivy that the Broncos are very much worth watching! They're not buying it. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh, that's the way I watch sports too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Pix! Wish I could sleep through football:-)
    Marilyn Benoit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in Oregon, you need to be a Ducks fan.......may as well, the whole rest of the state is Duck-nutz. Since we do not even own a TV, I can add that our guys can (and DO) sleep through our streaming movies. Unless a dog barks or something catches their attention. The bad part is that there is only room for Guy and I and two out of the three dogs here in the bead cave to watch a movie.........one plushy bedroll (which both Zito and Ule know how to unroll) and the favored spot next to Guy. As soon as the movie is over, Jolie is staring down Guy in the chair as it is HERS when he is not in it.
    I love those three smooshed faces, that is soooo football but at least not cold. Donna Zattau

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures. Uno doesn't watch football but he does watch the Budweiser commercials with the horses or any commercials with dogs in them :-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duke and Mack would watch football with us, but Alice is more interested in what's outside the front window than what's on the tv. Unless, of course, Mommy's Steelers are playing Daddy's Bills (this Sunday) .... then all the hollering makes Alice a little nuts and she bounces from one lap to another! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the sleepy puppy faces!!

    ReplyDelete