Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hello Little Lady

Ready for some puppy pictures? Ready for some cute of a great magnitude? Here's the story of little Miss Shilo as sent to the BML.

"Remember last week when the mama of  Pawprint Boxers posted about that pup Pearl? Well guess who is going to be her human.

We are working out the details of picking her up later in the month of Jan. I can’t wait to see her in person. The pictures she has sent me just makes me want to go where she is at and cuddle her. I am so in love with her. My 15 yr old cat is going to hate seeing another pup come into this home. She finally has the three brats trained just like she wants and now she will have to start all over again. Her job of training dogs to fear her never ends.

I am going to be changing the puppy's name to Shilo. For some reason I like that name and decided my next animal was going to be named that. Let the fun begin with potty training and crate training but it will all be worth it to see her grown into a wonderful dog.

My husband was hoping to find me a white one by Xmas but I will take a late gift like that anytime. The road trip to get her will be worth it. Oh no about 12 hours round trip with the three brats and then add a boxer puppy in the mix coming back will I be insane or sane when we get back. Only time will tell.

Have a good day and hope everyone has a safe and good New Years. Hope next year bring less boxers leaving our world and crossing over into the rainbow bridge.

I will keep everyone posted on the new baby."






13 comments:

  1. ::waving to Shilo:: I really love this pretty lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a dolly for sure. You will enjoy her, Jackie. Anixous to see pictures of the meeting :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say...She sure is a bundle of boxer love. Enjoy her Jackie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie for sure!! Can't wait to hear about how the ride to pick her up & home goes, and what your other 2 think of having a puppy in the family!!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very pretty - congratulations Jackie - bet you can't wait to pick her up!

    Joanne, Jade and Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, she is beautiful!! I hope the 3 brats like her. It will be an interesting ride back home with Shilo and the 3 brats, LOL.
    Thanks for sharing the pics of her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to put my name on my comment My bad.
    Bev Hayes and the crew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oboy! Puppy breath, and georgous to boot. So reminds me of
    my Candy who I lost at eighteen months to a terrible virus of some sort. I would love to have another white, but puppies
    are sooooo much work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Cute as a button" comes to mind when I see Shilo!! She's cuteness perfected if ever there was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. When my beloved Shetland Sheepdog entered our home, we named him Shiloh. My brother laughed and asked me why we named our puppy after the bloodiest battle of the Civil War. I said, I named him after a few lines in a Neil Diamond Song....

    Shiloh when I was young..
    I used to call your name...
    When no one else would come...
    Shiloh, you always came.

    That was how my Shiloh was...obedient, a best friend when no one else was there for me.

    I wish Jackie and her family, the same thing.

    Welcome Sweet Shilo....

    Judy Humphrey
    Goodbyegirl@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to thank everyone for posting about Shilo. There isn't any meaning behind me picking out her name. Just liked the name. I am sure the three brats will like her. I am sure Lakota the want to be diva will be unhappy about a new face being around but when she come to live with us we had two boxers.Only time will tell. I am excited only 15 more days.
    Thanks again.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! How adorable she is. Congrats on your new addition.

    ReplyDelete