Monday, July 6, 2015

Go Girl and The Angels

I've been helping out a new rescue group lately, Boxer Rescue Angels of Florida. In fact if you would like to help them out too please click here to drop by their Facebook page so you can like and share it. They had their first event recently where they set up their info booth at an event put on by Go Girl Cycling.

A friend of mine who is an avid cyclist and Boxer mama sent me some photos. Added bonus, if you recall Hannibal's story, she's his mama and these first couple of photos are typical Hanni.
Hanni, Spokes Dog
Hanni has to explain to the young'un why "fat is awesome"
The rest of these photos were taken by my friend with her helmet camera and I just love the perspective. It was so kind of her to share them with me, and all of you.






2 comments:

  1. Loved it - wish I could have been there as a Boxer mama too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Carrie for working to help so many Rescues. Your Halo is shining.

    ReplyDelete