I've taken a few photos of Keela recently, catching up on her beauty sleep.
There's this, the exhausted girlie that ran her feet off at the dog park.
This one, we call it the chicken wing.
And this, we don't even know what to call this but those are both her front feet sticking out the side.
Those are some great pictures of one seriously zonked-out pupper dog!
ReplyDeleteThat is one tired girl!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great pics of Keela!! Love the poses ;)
ReplyDeleteJessie, Zoe, and Caddie in MI
What funny sleeping positions! Don't think I've seen a dog tuck their front legs that far back - much less make a "chicken wing" with a front leg!! Hilarious - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCute girlie - Some of those sleeping poses I have seen with Jade. Doesn't look very comfortable.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous coat she has! And the way she sleeps is impossible--and too cute.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn Benoit, Las Vegas
She is absolutely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love the pics
ReplyDeletethey made me smile today
I needed that
Very cute pics. I'm very surprised she can walk when she wakes up after a couple of those poses. She is a beautiful little girl.
ReplyDeleteShe is soooo sweet, and Maxine saw the Lobster toy and ran for hers....lol!!!
ReplyDelete