Photos of Boxers and honourary Boxers to share with members of the Boxer Mailing List and fans of the Boxer dog breed.
What a pretty girl and waiting so patiently ;)Jessie, Zoe, and Caddie in MI
What a cutie. Glad she checked out okay.
Cute sweet girl
I am in love! What a beauty. You will have to explain the "Monster" reference. Marilyn Benoit
oh yes all the classy girls ride up front everyone knows that lol
Appears to be a nice patient lady, I just took one of mine to vet and I do believe he smelled everything in the place including the cats.
Love her...she is a sweetie
She IS a doll! ☺
What a beautiful girl! Love her natural tail and the expressions on her face.April and Ruby
What a pretty girl and waiting so patiently ;)
ReplyDeleteJessie, Zoe, and Caddie in MI
What a cutie. Glad she checked out okay.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. Glad she checked out okay.
ReplyDeleteCute sweet girl
ReplyDeleteI am in love! What a beauty. You will have to explain the "Monster" reference. Marilyn Benoit
ReplyDeleteoh yes all the classy girls ride up front everyone knows that lol
ReplyDeleteAppears to be a nice patient lady, I just took one of mine to vet and I do believe he smelled everything in the place including the cats.
ReplyDeleteLove her...she is a sweetie
ReplyDeleteShe IS a doll! ☺
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl! Love her natural tail and the expressions on her face.
ReplyDeleteApril and Ruby