This summer saw one of the
BML members add a new Boxer lady, Luna, to her household and shortly after another, Blythe, left to make her way to the Rainbow Bridge. Prior to that Blythe was able to impart some of her wisdom on the wee one.
Luna also was learning her new people and yard and I'm quite sure she found it all very much to her liking.
 |
| Bryn first meeting Luna. Even though she was thrilled with the brand new puppy the little dog whisperer said "Titus is still in my heart." (Titus passed two years ago due to brain cancer) |
 |
| Helping Bryn pick pears. |
 |
| Puppy love, Bryn and Luna napping. |
 |
| Romping in the yard with Bryn and Neo. |
 |
| Luna discovers she has a sandbox. |
 |
| Luna, 11 wks, Blythe, 11 yrs. |
Luna is very cute but grey faced Blythe is just beautiful! There is something special about those grey whiskers
ReplyDeleteThey are all great pics, but I absolutely love that photo of Blythe and Luna!
ReplyDeleteCute lil pup, but I have a huge soft spot for the silver faces.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures - thanks for sharing them. I share the sentiments of everyone else - adorable puppy but love the gray faced kids best.
ReplyDeleteI agree! Love the puppy pics but there is wisdom in those grey hairs.
ReplyDelete