Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sieg Adam, Boarding School

Little working man Sieg Adam was away for much of July doing lots of training work to prepare him for his busy future. Today we have a few photos of what he was doing, when he wasn't working.

Playing with Hazel


Chillin' with the crew
Heading home with his best buddy, Willie B


7 comments:

  1. I can tell Mr. Sieg Adam has certainly been working very hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My how he's GROWN.. look at those legs! What a handsome boy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Sieg Adam missed Willie B ... they are SO cute together! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... some beautiful pictures, he's SO adorable!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deanna in Central FLAugust 14, 2013 at 10:23 AM

    Boarding school looks like a BLAST! Sieg is such a handsome little man! I'm sure he's glad to be heading home to hang with his family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sieg is one handsome little dude. I'm sure he is learning his lessons well and is happy to spend time at home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has grown a lot. Thanks for sharing the pictures of what he has been doing.

    ReplyDelete