Saturday, March 14, 2015

Blanket of Memories

A little while back during the Boxer Rescue Foundation's auction one of the offerings was a custom Boxer blanket. Today I'm privileged to share the final result of that blanket.

Its owner calls it: 24 years, 7 boxers, 1 blanket

12 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I think I'll have to make another one .... I like this one with the big pictures. The 7 blankets I did had so many pictures they had to make them small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and I want to make one of these...heck maybe a few...got my creative juices going. How did she do this? Deborah Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome blanket - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blanket!!! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us to see it.

    Jessie, Zoe, and Caddie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess the Boxer Rescue Foundation should offer another one of these blankets! I love the one I did for my son, Clay and his rescue Boxers, Dempsey and Josey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have one of those with all of my Boxers over the years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Gorgeous - Congratulations on your blanket.

    ReplyDelete